• <td id="8awuo"><div id="8awuo"></div></td>
  • <td id="8awuo"><div id="8awuo"></div></td>
  • <strong id="8awuo"></strong>
  • <wbr id="8awuo"><tbody id="8awuo"></tbody></wbr>
  • logo

    ·中文版·English

    |企業郵箱 |OA辦公系統

    企業文化

    核心產業

    民航運輸金  融

    航空置業通用航空

    航空制造文化旅游

    航空物流

    聯系我們

    地址:河南省鄭州市金水區鄭東新區龍湖中環路如意西路交叉口向北100米航空經濟服務中心
    郵編:450000
    電話:0371-87519086
    傳真:0371-87519086
    網址:http://www.ttckol.com/


    每日英語 當前位置:網站首頁 > 企業文化 > 每日英語

    Daily English

    時間:2018-04-27   來源:河南民航發展投資有限公司

    If life is divided into two episodes, the first is “hesitance-free”, while the second is “regret-free”

    若將人生一分為二,前半段叫“不猶豫”,后半段叫“不后悔”。







    往期回顧

    • ·往期回顧 2013年7月2013-08-02

      往期回顧 2013年7月

      時間:2013-08-02   來源:河南民航發展投資有限公司

      Did you propose a change in the material of packaging?

      剛剛你建議改換包裝材料,是嗎?

      Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't you suggesting that we put these words down in the contract as a separate clause?

      如果我說的不對請指正,不過你剛剛是否在說建議這些文字在合同中另列條款?

      A moment ago, you mentioned something about the design of the packing. Will you detail it a bit?

      剛才你提到包裝設計的問題,能否詳細談談?

      As I said just now, any money spent now would give you greater savings in the long run.

      就像我剛才說的那樣,從長遠看,今天花費的錢會為你以后節省更多的錢。

      單詞 解析:

      sharp: 鋒利??芍父偁幖ち?。

      packaging: 包裝。還有一詞packing,也是包裝的意思,如果寫在合同中,則是指包裝條款。

      clause: 條款的意思。還有term也表示條款。

      We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of

      quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

      我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關系。

      In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.

      為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關系。

      Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

      希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關系。

       


       

    • ·往期回顧 2013年6月2013-07-01

      往期回顧 2013年6月

      時間:2013-07-01   來源:河南民航發展投資有限公司

      20、Thanks for reminding us.
        謝謝你的提醒。

      21、Our position on the issue is very simple.
        我們的意見很簡單。

      22、We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us.
        希望你能告訴我們,要不然我們無法確定你想要的是什么。

      23、We have done a lot.
        我們已經取得了不少的進展。

      24、We can work out the details next time.
        我們可以下次再來解決細節問題。

      25、I suggest that we take a break.
        建議休息一下。

      26、Let’s dismiss and return in an hour.
        咱們休會,一個鐘頭后再回來。

      27、We need a break.
        我們需要暫停一下。

      28、May I suggest that we continue tomorrow.
        我建議明天再繼續,好嗎?少提這種建議,中國人一定要學會如何在談判桌“熬得住“,很多時候不是“技術戰”而是“神經戰”。

      29、We can postpone our meeting until tomorrow.
        我們可以把會議延遲到明天。

      30、That will eat up a lot of time.
        那會耗費很多時間。

      商務談判中剛剛談過的話題又要重提,該怎么表達?下面就是一些相應的表達法,請多多利用哦。
        I think I have made it very clear that D/A is absolutely impossible.
        我想我已經說的很明白了,承兌交單絕對不行。

      You said just now that competition could be very sharp.
        你剛剛說競爭可能是極其激烈的。

      Earlier, you mentioned that this kind of products is in great demand on the international market.
        先前你提到這種產品在國際市場上需求量很大。

       

    • ·往期回顧 2013年5月2013-06-27

      往期回顧 2013年5月

      時間:2013-06-27   來源:河南民航發展投資有限公司

          Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.
        你們對包裝有什么特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。
        I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
        不知道您認為我們的規格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我們的價格是非常有競爭力的
        Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
        大量 詢盤 證明我們的產品質量過硬。
        We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
        很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。
        My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
        我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。
        Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.
        再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。
        Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?
        能否告知你們將采用那種付款方式?
        Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
        不知你們能不能接受在一段時間內分批交貨?
          1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin?
        在我們正式開始前,大家喝點什么吧?
        2、We are ready.
        我們準備好了。
        3、I know I can count on you.
        我知道我可以相信你。
        4、Tust me.
        請相信我。
        5、We are here to solve problems.
        我們是來解決問題的。
        6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.
        這次會談的結果將是一個雙贏。
        7、Ihope this meeting is productive.
        我希望這是一次富有成效的會談。
        8、I need more information.
        我需要更多的信息。
        9、Not in the long run.
        從長遠來說并不是這樣。
        這句話很實用,也可顯示你的“高瞻遠矚”。
        10、Let me explain to you why .
        讓我給你一個解釋一下原因。很好的轉折,又可磨煉自己的耐心。
        11、That’s the basic problem.
        這是最基本的問題。
        12、Let’s compromise.
        讓我們還是各退一步吧。
          嘴里這么說,心里可千萬別放松。追求利潤最大化是一種專業精神。
        13、It depends on what you want.
        那要視貴方的需要而定。沒那么正規的場合下說:那要看你到底想要什么。
        14、The longer we wait ,the less likely we will come up with anything.
        時間拖得越久,我們成功的機會就越少。
        15、Are you negotiable?
        你還有商量的余地嗎?
        16、I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.
        我肯定還有商量的余地。
        17、We have another plan.
        我們還有一個計劃。準備多么充分!勝利一定會屬于這樣的人!
        18、Let’s negotiate the price.
        讓我們來討論一下價格吧。
        19、We could add it to the agenda.
        我們可以把它也列入議程。
    • ·往期回顧 2013年4月2013-06-27

      往期回顧 2013年4月

      時間:2013-06-27   來源:河南民航發展投資有限公司

      實用英語:商務談判中如何回避明確地答復
        在商務談判中,有些時候不能給對方一個確切的答案,但是又不能一口否定,那么要使談判有回旋的余地就得回避明確地答復。
        I’m afraid I can’t give you a definite reply now.恐怕我現在無法給你一個明確的答復。
        I can’t make a decision right now.我現在無法作出決定。
        I just need some time to think it over.我需要時間考慮考慮。
        We are still a little unsure about the prospect, though.不過,我們對于前景還是有點不能確定。
        There are certain points that I’ll have to consider very carefully.有些問題我得慎重考慮。
        That may well be so. I’m not sure.很可能是這樣的。我不敢確定。
        It all depends.這得看情況而定。 

          訂單: order sheetorder formorder blankorder note
        訂購帳?。?order boook
        訂購樣品憑樣訂購: sample orderorder by sample
        確實已訂: firm order
        第一次訂購: initial orderfirst order
        正式訂單: formal order
        有限訂單: limited order
        按行情訂購: market order
        原始訂單: original order
        未能按時交貨訂單尚未交貨訂單: back order
        開口訂貨: open order
        開始訂貨: opening order
        繼續訂貨再次訂貨: repeat order
        追加訂貨補充訂購: additional order
        分批訂單: split order
        出口訂單: export order
        進口訂單: import order
        已收到訂單: order on hand
        領到訂單: order booked
        寄出訂單: order given
        收到訂單: received order
        郵購: mail order
        新訂單: new order
        口頭訂單: verbal order
        電報訂單: cable ordertelegraphic order
        試驗訂購試購: trial order
        向。。寄出訂單: to order fromto give an order forto place an order withto put in an orderto pass an order
        對。。訂貨: to pass one an order
        不訂貨: to pass with an order
        對。。傳達訂貨: to transmit an order to one
        接到訂單收到訂單: to receive an order
        寄空白訂單: to place an order in blank
        訂貨已列帳: to take an orderto book an order
        接受訂單接受訂貨: to accept an orderto take an order
        決定成交: to close an order
        執行訂單: to fill an orderto execute an orderto attend to an orderto put an order through
        完成訂貨已交貨: to complete an order
        寄送一份訂單: to send an order
        發貨寄出貨品: to dispatch an order
        裝船已裝船: to ship an order
        改變訂貨變更訂單: to modify an orderto make alterrations in an order
        繼續訂貨: to repeat an order 

          在商場上,談判的結果可能是簽下幾百萬美元的合同,也可能是一無所有。神秘的談判其實有成功的秘訣。
        Using effective questioning
        問一些有建設性的問題
        問一些有建設性的問題是成功協商議題的基石。這是給了雙方一個機會來表明雙方各自在關鍵議題上的態度,例如目標及期望。多問一些開放式的問題將可以盡早給予彼此闡述觀點的機會。
        例如,你可以這樣問"What are you hoping to achieve today?
        Recovering from offending someone
        克服對方敵對意識
        談判中往往會遇到對方強烈的敵對意識,這時候你必須設法克服它。通常的方法是接受對方的“排斥”,但將之轉化為正面的作用。
        你可以說"If I seemed sharp a few moments ago,be assured that it was only due to my determination to make this work."
        Showing humility
        展現親和力 
        談判是雙方溝通的過程,所以必須避免陷于一連串的"I’ m right,you’ re wrong"的情形。展現親和力尊重那些對象,千萬不要裝做已有所有答案,請把一些議題的控制權讓給別人
        你可以說"That’ s more your area of expertise than mine,so I’ d like to hear more."
        Recovering from negotiation breakdown
        讓談判“起死回生”
        當對方因憤怒、怨恨或不愿意聆聽而使得雙方關系瀕臨決裂的時候,要特別注意具有建設性的對談。承認錯誤并且展現誠意是讓談判起死回生的好辦法。
        你可以說"What happened last week was unacceptable as it was unintentional.Shall we move on?"In business,skilled negotiation can be the difference between making a million dollar contract and being fired。 
      8、 客戶周旋的七個實用句型
          1. I will send you some brochures, if you are interested.
        如果您有興趣的話,我可以寄給您一些介紹產品的小冊子。
        2. Can you suggest an alternative﹖
        能否告知您其他方便時間?
        3. As an alternative, I wish to propose May 3rd.
        另一個方便時間是5月3日。
        4. If you are interested, we may consider selecting you as our partner.
        如果貴公司感興趣,我們可以考慮選擇你們作為我們的合作伙伴。
        5. I see. But aren’t these prices for your domestic customers﹖
        我明白了。但是這些價格是提供給國內顧客的嗎?
        6.Yes, we take note of your comment. Prices depend also on volume. How much quantity do you forecast to sell in the first year﹖
        好的,我們會注意這一點。價格也會因數量而有所不同,貴公司預計在第一年銷售多少數量呢?
        7.Then, let us develop together a marketing plan with yearly forecasts of volume with pricing.
        那么,讓我們依年度數量預測來共同擬訂一個市場銷售計劃。
        What about the price? 對價格有何看法?
        What do you think of the payment terms? 對支付條件有何看法?
        How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你覺得我們產品的質量怎么樣?
        What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看產品吧?
        What about placing a trial order? 何不先試訂貨?
        The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣?
        You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
        We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。
        This new product is to the taste of European market. 這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。
        I think it will also find a good market in your market.我認為它會在你國市場上暢銷。
        Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.優良的質量和較低的價格有助于推產品。
        While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱歉,我們不能再減價了。
        Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我們產品的優點。
        We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我們對樣品的質量很滿意,因此交易的成敗就取決于你們的價格了。

        To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。
        This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上來自其他國家的很多詢盤 。

        Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 謝謝你詢價。為了便于我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?
        Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
        這是我們的 FOB 價格單。單上所有價格以我方最后確認為準。
        In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我們的報價都是FOB價。
      Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.
        我們的價格比其他制造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認后方有效。
       
         We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.
        我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。

        Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.
        請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方盡快制定出報價。
        This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.
        這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?
    • ·往期回顧 2013年3月2013-06-18

      往期回顧 2013年3月

      時間:2013-06-18   來源:河南民航發展投資有限公司

         I will send you some brochures, if you are interested.

        如果您有興趣的話,我可以寄給您一些介紹產品的小冊子。

        Can you suggest an alternative﹖

        能否告知您其他方便時間?

        As an alternative, I wish to propose May 3rd.

        另一個方便時間是5月3日。


        David: Good morning, Carol. It's great to see you again. Did you have a good trip over?

        早上好。Carol,再次見到你真好。你旅途還愉快吧?

        Carol: Yes, it was a good flight. I was a little tired yesterday, but I'm OK now.

        唔,還不錯。昨天還有點累,現在沒事兒了。

        David: Great!If you're ready, I’d like to introduce you to some of our key personnel.

        太好了!如果你已經準備好了的話,我想把您介紹給這兒的主要工作人員。

        Carol: Let's go.

        咱們走吧。


        David: Carol, this is Kathy Chen, our Financial Officer. Kathy, I'd like you to meet Carol Jacobs.

        Carol,這是 Kathy Chen,我們的財務主管,Kathy,這是Carol Jacobs。

        Carol: I'm pleased to meet you, Kathy. You’re doing a great job. The division's finances are in top shape.

        見到你真高興,Kathy。你干得太棒了。分公司的財務達到了最佳的狀態。

        Kathy: Thank you, Ms Jacobs. I'm happy to meet you, too.

        謝謝,Jacobs小姐。見到您我也很高興。


        David: And this is Ben Guo. He's in charge of Marketing. Ben, let me introduce Carol Jacobs.

        這是 Ben Guo。他主管營銷。Ben,我來介紹一下 Carol Jacobs。

        Ben: How do you do, Ms Jacobs?

        你好,Jacobs 女士。

        Carol: It's a pleasure to meet you, Ben. So you’re the one responsible for those outstanding sales figures I've seen.

        見到你很榮幸,Ben。我看過的那些了不起的銷售數字,全是由你帶領創下的。

        Ben: Thank you. I must say I have a great staff.

        謝謝。我得說那是因為我們有一個了不起的團隊。

        David: I think you'll find all of our staff is top-notch.

        我想你會發現我們所有的員工都是一流的。


        Carol: I'm already convinced of that, from the reports I’ve seen. Well, I'd like to see our manufacturing operation now, if I could.

        這些報告已經說服我了。嗯,如果可以的話,我想看看我們的制造車間。

        David: Sure thing!Right this way.

         當然!這邊請。


         在雙方談判的過程中,一定要注意傾聽對方的發言,如果對對方的觀點表示了解,可以說: I see what you mean.(我明白您的意思。)

        如果表示贊成,可以說:That's a good idea.(是個好主意。)

         或者說:I agree with you.(我贊成。)

        如果是有條件地接受,可以用on the condition that這個句型,例如:

        We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units.

       ?。ㄈ绻?萬臺,我們會接受您的建議。)

        在與外商,尤其是歐美國家的商人談判時,如果有不同意見,最好坦白地提出來而不要拐彎抹角,比如,表示無法贊同對方的意見時,可以說:

        I don't think that's a good idea.

       ?。ㄎ也徽J為那是個好主意。)

        或者 Frankly, we can't agree with your proposal.(坦白地講,我無法同意您的提案。)

        如果是拒絕,可以說:We're not prepared to accept your proposal at this time.

       ?。ㄎ覀冞@一次不準備接受你們的建議。) 有時,還要講明拒絕的理由,如

        To be quite honest, we don't believe this product will sell very well in China.

       ?。ㄕf老實話,我們不相信這種產品在中國會賣得好。)

        談判期間,由於言語溝通問題,出現誤解也是在所難免的:可能是對方誤解了你,也可能是你誤解了對方。在這兩種情況出現後,你可以說:

        No, I'm afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say was...

       ?。ú?,恐怕你誤解了。我想說的是……)

        或者說:Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. Then I go along with you.

       ?。ㄅ?,對不起,我誤解你了。那樣的話,我同意你的觀點。)

        總之不管你說什么,你最終的目的就是要促成一筆生意。即使不成,也要以善意對待對方,也許你以后還有機會,生意不成人情在,你說對嗎?

       

    上一頁 1 2 3 尾頁 

    51TV.XTV午夜福利,亚洲春色AV无码专区,JAPANESE中国丰满成熟
  • <td id="8awuo"><div id="8awuo"></div></td>
  • <td id="8awuo"><div id="8awuo"></div></td>
  • <strong id="8awuo"></strong>
  • <wbr id="8awuo"><tbody id="8awuo"></tbody></wbr>